Which search engine optimization (SEO) mistakes appear most often on websites?
To find out, SEMRush used its site audit tool to collect anonymous data on 100,000 websites and 450 million webpages. The researchers examined how each site and each page performed in terms of search crawlability, technical SEO, and on-page SEO.
As part of the analysis, the researchers assigned each of the 40 most common SEO issues an impact score of between 1 (low severity) and 5 (high severity).
Two-thirds of the websites examined had duplicate content, one-third had broken internal links, and 23% had slow load times.
Check out the infographic below for more findings from the report.
The 40 Most Common SEO Mistakes [Infographic]
- Five tips to improve collaboration between marketing and SEO teams
- Enterprise SEO and cross-channel performance: Activation and integration
- These Are The SEO Trends You Should Pay Attention To
- Warcraft 3 Remaster Could Be Announced Soon
- EA’s Big Xbox Sale Includes FIFA 18, NFS Payback, Star Wars, and More