Barely hours ago we told you about a future Xiaomi phablet, which after an online poll the company decided to name Xiaomi Max. Meanwhile a couple of photos have surfaced, and they seem to be coming straight from the production line.
The shots depict the device’s front panel and it’s nothing short of colossal. If we’re still going to call it a phone, that is – as tablets go it’s tiny.
Alleged Xia0mi Max front panel
Compact side bezels, capacitive keys on the chin, earpiece and sensor array – the panel looks very much in line with Xiaomi’s design language. Unlike the current flagship Mi 5, though, there’s no hardware home button with a fingerprint reader. Fret not though, as the sources say that such a sensor will be found on the back like with the Redmi Note 3 and the Mi 4s.
As far as specs go, it’s only the Snapdragon 820 that seems to be settled on. Even the resolution of that huge display hasn’t been revealed.
Announcement time frame is still unknown obviously, but the source does mention the month of May.
6.4″ Xiaomi Max front panel leaked – truly massive
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update
- Bali volcano eruption latest update: Ash rains down as Mount Agung ERUPTS again
- Having problems syncing your music to the cloud? Here’s how to update iTunes
- Bali volcano update: China suspends ALL flights to Bali as Mount Agung ASH CLOUD spreads