You are not alone. There are several Apple services that are experiencing problems at the moment, the company’s System Status dashboard reveals. Some users of the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Store, iTunes U, Mac App Store, and Volume Purchase Program services are experiencing “intermittent issues”.
Update 6 October 7:50pm IST: Apple has updated its dashboard to reveal that all services are now functioning normally.
These affected Apple services have been experiencing problems since last night, and the disruption is ongoing. The System Status page lists the start time as 11:22pm IST for all the affected services. Note that this is the user facing System Status page, and the page dedicated to developers lists other affected services.
The Apple Developer System Status dashboard points to problems with In-App Purchases and iTunes Sandbox, once again beginning at 11:22pm IST. TestFlight had issues as well, but they were resolved early this morning.
A similar wide outage was experienced by Google users recently as well, with several services going down in many parts of the world. Ironically, the outage occurred just hours ahead of Apple’s iPhone Xlaunch event, with services like Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, YouTube, and Google Mapsaffected.
Have you been experiencing issues with Apple services since last night? Let us know in the comments below.
Apple Says Some App Store, Apple Music, iTunes Users Are Facing Issues [Update: Fixed]
- Oppo F7 Specifications, Features Officially Revealed Ahead of March 26 Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Available at Rs. 9,900 Down Payment With Airtel Rs. 2,499 Postpaid Plan
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Update Brings Improved Stability to Face Unlock and Camera
- Facebook Bans Far-Right Group Britain First for Inciting Hatred
- Facebook Expresses Concern Over Sri Lanka Ban