U.S. consumers will make more than 100 billion mobile calls to businesses this year. Nearly two out of three consumers say it’s very – or extremely – important to be able to call a business during their purchase journey. Call tracking and analytics have become a marketing technology “must have” as a result.
Join Mike Boland, BIA/Kelsey’s Chief Analyst and VP of Content; and Ross Kaplan-Winn, Search Engine Marketing Manager at Top Level Management; as they offer a primer on how to use and benefit from call tracking and analytics. You’ll learn how to:
- Use click-to-call to increase your AdWords effectiveness.
- Utilize call tracking and still maintain SEO efficiency.
- Understand the relationship between your online and offline channels.
Register now for “Call Tracking and Analytics 101: Tactics to Improve Online/Offline Channel Efficiency,” produced by our sister site, Digital Marketing Depot, and sponsored by CallRail.
Call Tracking And Analytics 101
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch