Samsung are going bold with their A-series and J-series in 2017. The Korean company started the year with the Galaxy A3 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy A7 (2017) and is now moving to the lower-standing J-series.
This is the slightly more affordable lineup and thus they create less buzz as they go about their business. The Galaxy J7 (2017) was revealed bit by bit, rumor after rumor. We already know most of the specs and we saw 3D renders. And now we eventually see an actual devices thanks to leaked case manufacturer’s images.
The design is a lot like the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017), that today went online on Samsung’s online shop. We see a proper camera on the back, microUSB on the bottom along with 3.5-mm jack and a physical button below the touchscreen – nothing outstanding. The difference is actually under the hood. So far we know the processor is Snapdragon 625, the RAM is 2GB and OS is Android Nougat 7.0.
Sadly, there no info yet on pricing, color options or when the new J devices will be available on the market.
Case renders reveal the design of Galaxy J7 (2017)
- 3D Touch App Switcher Gesture to Return in Future iOS 11 Update, Confirms Craig Federighi
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 With 4G VoLTE Support, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched: Price, Specifications
- Micromax Selfie 3 With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- The new technology, of trust
- Social media deepens its hold on SA – all the stats