Just as CES 2017 is approaching, anticipations are building and breaking. A post on Qualcomm’s blog revealed that the Zenfone AR –the new smartphone by Asus is both Tango enabled and Daydream ready.
To be unveiled at CES this week, the smartphone will be the world’s first Tango enabled and daydream ready mobile device. The device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, which is also stacked in Google Pixel and OnePlus 3T smartphones as well.
However, the first smartphone to be Tango enabled is Lenovo Phab 2 Pro and now Asus ZenFone AR will be the runner up.
While Qualcomm spilled it a little earlier, it is clear that Asus is betting big at CES.
Evleaks leaked pictures of the Asus ZenFone AR shows the front and back of the device. The smartphone looks sleek which comes with a heavy camera setup at the back. Along with the home button in front the phone will have the fingerprint sensor embedded.
CES 2017: Asus expected to launch ZenFone with Tango AR
- Greenpeace and iFixit Report Laments the Reducing Repairability of Our Gadgets
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Go Up for Sale Today via Amazon India
- OnePlus 5 Users Complain of ‘Jelly Effect’ When Scrolling, OnePlus Says It’s Aware of the Issue
- Facebook Messenger Video Chat Gets Animated Reactions, New Masks and Filters
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, YouTube Form Global Working Group to Combat Terror Content