Just as CES 2017 is approaching, anticipations are building and breaking. A post on Qualcomm’s blog revealed that the Zenfone AR –the new smartphone by Asus is both Tango enabled and Daydream ready.
To be unveiled at CES this week, the smartphone will be the world’s first Tango enabled and daydream ready mobile device. The device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, which is also stacked in Google Pixel and OnePlus 3T smartphones as well.
However, the first smartphone to be Tango enabled is Lenovo Phab 2 Pro and now Asus ZenFone AR will be the runner up.
While Qualcomm spilled it a little earlier, it is clear that Asus is betting big at CES.
Evleaks leaked pictures of the Asus ZenFone AR shows the front and back of the device. The smartphone looks sleek which comes with a heavy camera setup at the back. Along with the home button in front the phone will have the fingerprint sensor embedded.
CES 2017: Asus expected to launch ZenFone with Tango AR
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update
- Bali volcano eruption latest update: Ash rains down as Mount Agung ERUPTS again
- Having problems syncing your music to the cloud? Here’s how to update iTunes
- Bali volcano update: China suspends ALL flights to Bali as Mount Agung ASH CLOUD spreads