Star Wars actress Daisy Ridley took to Instagram on Monday evening to share a message about the dangers of social media.
Ridley, who has previously spoken out against a body-shamer who circulated a meme about her, shared a photo with the words, “I woke up like this #nofilter #nomakeup” branded across it — but the caption she included below told a different story.
“3 of these statements aren’t true,” wrote Ridley. “Social media is great but also a bit scary cause what people post is the most filtered, most carefully chosen and cleverly edited moments of their lives.”[Source:- Mashable]
Categories: Social Media
Daisy Ridley shares a powerful message about self esteem on social media
- Oppo F7 Specifications, Features Officially Revealed Ahead of March 26 Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Available at Rs. 9,900 Down Payment With Airtel Rs. 2,499 Postpaid Plan
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Update Brings Improved Stability to Face Unlock and Camera
- Facebook Bans Far-Right Group Britain First for Inciting Hatred
- Facebook Expresses Concern Over Sri Lanka Ban