Dark Souls III is an action role-playing game set in a third-person perspective. According to director Hidetaka Miyazaki, the game’s gameplay design “follows closely fromDark Souls II“. Players are equipped with a variety of weapons including shortbows, explosives like fire bombs, greatswords and dual-wielding swords to fight against enemies, and shields that can be used to deflect an enemies’ attack and protect the player from suffering damage. In addition, attacks can be evaded through dodge-rolling. Bonfires, which serve as checkpoints, also return from previous installments.
Ashes, according to Miyazaki, will play an important role in the game. Magic is also featured in the game. Each attack has two different styles. One of them is standard attack, while another provides power-ups to players, and is slightly more powerful. When performing miracles and spells, the players’ magic points are consumed and decreased. In order to refill these points, they need to consume an “Ash Estus Flask”. There are two different Estus Flasks in the game. One of them can help refill magic points, while another refills hit points. Combat and movements were made faster and more fluid in Dark Souls III. Several players’ movements, such as backstepping and swinging heavy weapons, can be performed more rapidly, allowing players to deal more damage in a short period of time.
- PlatformPC, PS4, Xbox One
- ReleaseApr 01, 2016
- DeveloperFrom Software
Dark Souls 3
- iPhone 8 to Sport Blush Gold Colour Variant, Spotted in Assembly Line: Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Teases ‘Bigger Things’, Specifications and Benchmarks Leak
- Government Asks Mobile Makers to Outline Steps Taken to Protect User Data
- How To get back loss Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard ?
- OMG launches second Laser-Tag gaming centre in Gurgaon