A future update to the PC version of Dying Light will add new features to its developer tools, allowing you to further customize the open-world zombie game.
As detailed in a short video on the game’s official YouTube channel, the update introduces three new features for editors: terrain creation and editing, the ability to import custom models, and multiplayer support.
Developer Techland introduced developer tools for Dying Light earlier this month, allowing players to build their own maps, spin custom stories, and come up with “insane scenarios limited only by the imagination of the author.”
Leave a comment letting us know what you’ve been able to create so far using the developer tools. And for more, be sure to check out IGN’s Dying Light review, which praised its exhilarating exploration, rewarding carnage, and engrossing side quests.
DYING LIGHT UPDATE WILL ADD NEW DEVELOPER TOOLS
- 3D Touch App Switcher Gesture to Return in Future iOS 11 Update, Confirms Craig Federighi
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 With 4G VoLTE Support, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched: Price, Specifications
- Micromax Selfie 3 With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- The new technology, of trust
- Social media deepens its hold on SA – all the stats