But time is running out! We’re only two weeks away from Search Engine Land’s SMX West, THE search marketing conference for search-obsessed professionals!
SMX West is the premier search show, and this year, it’s bigger and better than ever! We’re so confident, we’ll even guarantee that you’ll get the search marketing tactics and solutions you need to exceed your goals.
But don’t take it from us, listen to our amazing, talented A-list attendees:
“There was a great mix of excellent takeaways for both the advanced search marketer as well as beginners, which is a tough balance to strike, but the conference hit it seemingly effortlessly.” – Purna Virji, Microsoft
Read all our testimonials.
SMX West makes it easy to feed your search obsession, with three options to join us in San Jose:
Option 1: All Access Pass… The Name Says It All
- Tactical sessions on SEO, paid search, social media marketing and more, presented by an all-star collection of 90+ leading experts. See the agenda.
- Mingle with your peers at ALL the networking activities, including a pre-show meet and greet, “Obsessed with…” lunch tables and at the Expo Hall reception. After much success, Janes of Digital is back! All are welcome to join this event to support and encourage women in search, with cocktail in hand. Admission is first-come, first-served, so be sure to secure your place today!
- Also coming back to SMX West is the famous Google Dance. The Google team is hosting this must-attend event at the famed Googleplex campus. Admission is open to the first 500 3-day All Access attendees (Sorry, 1-day All Access pass holders are not eligible). Tickets are extremely limited, and at this point it’s no holds barred. Sign up today!
Three-day All Access passes are available for a low pre-conference rate of $1,795. We ensure that your time at SMX West will be worth the investment. We guarantee it!
Have only one day to spend at SMX? One-Day All Access Passes are also available.
Option 2: SMX Boot Camp Will Get Your Feet Wet In Search Marketing.
If you’re new to search, SMX Boot Camp is right for you. Attend SMX Boot Camp on March 1 for sessions covering the fundamentals in paid search, SEO, copywriting and link building.
Attend all four sessions and earn your Certificate of Completion, signed by Danny Sullivan, founding editor of Search Engine Land and Marketing Land. Boot Camp passes are only $599.
Option 3: Try The Expo+ Pass
- Choose from six educational sessions in the Plus Session and Learn with Google tracks. Check out the Expo+ agenda.
- Attend 15+ presentations in the SMX Theater for case studies, demos and best practices.
- Visit nearly 30 exhibitors and sponsors, including Premier sponsors Google and Twitter.
- Attend the keynote, the Expo Hall Reception and Janes of Digital.
Expo+ Passes are FREE when you register by February 29, or they are $49 at the door.
With three incredible options to choose from, we’ve made the decision to attend SMX West easy for you. Register now and prepare yourself to be blown away by quality content, career-defining networking opportunities and conveniences that make SMX a great experience.
Hope to see you next month!
— The SMX West Conference Team
P.S. Check out the incredible agenda, in case you missed it. Personally, I’m looking forward to “Better Together: Search & Social” & “Optimizing The Paid Search Conversion Funnel!”
Feed Your SEO & SEM Obsession
- 3D Touch App Switcher Gesture to Return in Future iOS 11 Update, Confirms Craig Federighi
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 With 4G VoLTE Support, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched: Price, Specifications
- Micromax Selfie 3 With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- The new technology, of trust
- Social media deepens its hold on SA – all the stats