A new Gionee smartphone has been certified by the Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA. Listed as Gionee GN5005, the device is powered by a quad-core 1.25GHz processor and sport a 5-inch HD display.
RAM is 3GB, while internal memory is 16GB. In terms of camera, the handset features an 8MP rear unit and a 5MP front shooter. Weighing in at 140g and measuring 144.3×70.5×8.6mm, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and packs in a large 4,000mAh battery.
Color options revealed by the listing include gold. Pricing and availability information isn’t yet known.
Gionee GN5005 clears TENAA with quad-core CPU, 4,000mAh battery
- Meet the Man Who Believes the Google-Facebook Duopoly Is Ripe for Disruption
- PlayStation Plus Prepaid Membership Card Now Available in India
- You Can Now Trade-In GTA V, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: World War 2, and other PS4 Games at Games The Shop
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update