A new Gionee smartphone has been certified by the Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA. Listed as Gionee GN5005, the device is powered by a quad-core 1.25GHz processor and sport a 5-inch HD display.
RAM is 3GB, while internal memory is 16GB. In terms of camera, the handset features an 8MP rear unit and a 5MP front shooter. Weighing in at 140g and measuring 144.3×70.5×8.6mm, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and packs in a large 4,000mAh battery.
Color options revealed by the listing include gold. Pricing and availability information isn’t yet known.
Gionee GN5005 clears TENAA with quad-core CPU, 4,000mAh battery
- Greenpeace and iFixit Report Laments the Reducing Repairability of Our Gadgets
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Go Up for Sale Today via Amazon India
- OnePlus 5 Users Complain of ‘Jelly Effect’ When Scrolling, OnePlus Says It’s Aware of the Issue
- Facebook Messenger Video Chat Gets Animated Reactions, New Masks and Filters
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, YouTube Form Global Working Group to Combat Terror Content