A new Gionee smartphone has been certified by the Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA. Listed as Gionee GN5005, the device is powered by a quad-core 1.25GHz processor and sport a 5-inch HD display.
RAM is 3GB, while internal memory is 16GB. In terms of camera, the handset features an 8MP rear unit and a 5MP front shooter. Weighing in at 140g and measuring 144.3×70.5×8.6mm, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and packs in a large 4,000mAh battery.
Color options revealed by the listing include gold. Pricing and availability information isn’t yet known.
Gionee GN5005 clears TENAA with quad-core CPU, 4,000mAh battery
- 3D Touch App Switcher Gesture to Return in Future iOS 11 Update, Confirms Craig Federighi
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 With 4G VoLTE Support, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched: Price, Specifications
- Micromax Selfie 3 With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- The new technology, of trust
- Social media deepens its hold on SA – all the stats