Panaji: The Speaker of the Goa legislative assembly Pramod Sawant on Monday banned the use of mobile phones on the assembly floor.
Sawant, in his concluding remarks on the last day of the Monsoon Session, said that the decision was taken after it was seen that the legislators were answering phone calls or using their smartphones while proceedings of the house were on.”Some members have even been answering calls while seated in the house. The use of mobile phones will henceforth not be permitted on the floor of the house,” Sawant said in his valedictory remarks.
The ban will be enforced when the state legislative assembly is convened for its next session.
Goa Bans Use of Mobile Phones on Assembly Floor
- Build and deploy apps with a mobile app development platform
- Taylor Swift Slithers Back To Social Media With Cryptic Post
- Self-made billionaire Bill Gates: Better technology must be developed to help educate people
- SEO Tutorial: 12 Immutable Laws For Dominating Google’s Search
- THE BEST GAMING ROUTER IN 2017