2016 was a big year for Instagram, as it achieved new milestones and released several new features. Summing up all those events, here’s an infographic-timeline of the platform’s year, which comes courtesy of Robert Katai.
- There are more than 600 million monthly active users on Instagram
- Instagram counts over 300 million daily active users
- 5 out of 10 Instagrammers follow businesses and brands on the platform.
Categories: Social Media
Here’s What Happened on Instagram in 2016
- Emma Watson says social media is incredibly dangerous
- Viewership shifting from TV sets to laptops, mobile phones
- Microsoft Surface Windows 10 Cloud Laptop Update Low Spec Solution Targets Google Chromebook
- Why choose Cloud Axis as your managed hosting partner?
- Update: Girl Stabbed at St. Cloud Walmart