2016 was a big year for Instagram, as it achieved new milestones and released several new features. Summing up all those events, here’s an infographic-timeline of the platform’s year, which comes courtesy of Robert Katai.
- There are more than 600 million monthly active users on Instagram
- Instagram counts over 300 million daily active users
- 5 out of 10 Instagrammers follow businesses and brands on the platform.
Categories: Social Media
Here’s What Happened on Instagram in 2016
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update
- Bali volcano eruption latest update: Ash rains down as Mount Agung ERUPTS again
- Having problems syncing your music to the cloud? Here’s how to update iTunes
- Bali volcano update: China suspends ALL flights to Bali as Mount Agung ASH CLOUD spreads