2016 was a big year for Instagram, as it achieved new milestones and released several new features. Summing up all those events, here’s an infographic-timeline of the platform’s year, which comes courtesy of Robert Katai.
- There are more than 600 million monthly active users on Instagram
- Instagram counts over 300 million daily active users
- 5 out of 10 Instagrammers follow businesses and brands on the platform.
Categories: Social Media
Here’s What Happened on Instagram in 2016
- Facebook Messenger Video Chat Gets Animated Reactions, New Masks and Filters
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, YouTube Form Global Working Group to Combat Terror Content
- Facebook Video Creation App Launch Announced
- OnePlus 5 Receiving OxygenOS 4.5.3 Update With Wi-Fi Drop Issue, Other Fixes
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Go on Sale in India Today, via Flipkart and Mi.com