HTC may launch multiple variants of the HTC 10, and one of them may be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC. According to a report by MyDrivers, the HTC 10 will be available in three variants — one with Snapdragon 652 and the other two with Snapdragon 820. The SD652 variant is tipped to come with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, and may be priced at 3799 Yuan (approx. Rs. 39,000). The SD820-powered variants have been tipped to come in 3GB RAM/32GB storage, and 4GB RAM/128GB storage options. The 3GB RAM variant may be priced at 4999 Yuan (approx. Rs. 51,300), while the 4GB RAM variant might be priced at 5888 Yuan (approx. Rs. 60,400).
Reports suggest that the HTC 10 might come with a 5.1-inch QHD display with Super LCD 5 panel. The company has been teasing the device for a while, and one of the teasers claimed that the phone will have a “world class” camera. The device has been tipped to come with a 12MP UltraPixel primary camera, and leaked images suggest that the phone might have an all-metal body with chamfered edges.
HTC 10 may have a Snapdragon 652-powered variant
- Samsung Elevates Asim Warsi, Dipesh Shah to Global Roles Amid Robust Growth
- Google Pixel 2 XL Black & White Pre-Order Shipments Delayed in India, Flipkart Offers Compensation
- Vivo V7 With 24-Megapixel Selfie Camera, 18:9 Display Launched: Price, Specifications
- Heavy Rain In Kolkata Returns As Depression Develops In Bay Of Bengal
- IMD warns of heavy rain on eastern coast because of depression over Bay of Bengal