- Huawei Mate 10 Pro set to launch on October 16
- Huawei confirmed that it packs 4000mAh battery
- The upcoming smartphone was spotted in live images
Huawei’s much-anticipated Mate 10 Pro has been leaked in a live image showing the handset in its full glory. Additionally, the company has teased the upcoming smartphone revealing battery capacity of the handset. Huawei Mate 10 Pro is set to be unveiled at the company’s October 16 event, and the Chinese company is steadily creating hype around the handset.
Chinese handset maker shared a teaser video confirming 4000mAh battery on the Mate 10 Pro. “That feeling when your battery lasts all day on a single charge,” the Huawei Mobile tweet said.
The leaked live images are in-line with recently leaked press render shows the Mate 10 Pro sporting an 18:9 aspect ratio while also featuring dual cameras at the back. Corroborating a previous leak, the Mate 10 Pro sports the dual camera setup on the handset in a vertical setup. The handset is widely expected to feature an f/1.6 aperture – an aperture the LG V30 currently boasts of. The leaked live images come courtesy of Weibo, and it may be a prototype Mate 10 Pro unit being tested ahead of official launch. The rear panel live image also hints that the handset will come with a glass-like panel. Similar to previous Mate-series phones, Huawei is likely to tie-up with Leica for the dual camera setup on the Mate 10 Pro. The leaked live images from Weibo seem to indicate that they were clicked while the tester was travelling with a map app turned on.
Based on leaks so far, the Mate 10 Pro is said to sport a “EntireView” QHD (1440×2880 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio, and a screen size of 5.99-inches. The Mate 10 Pro is also said to be launched in four configurations: 6GB RAM/64GB storage, 6GB RAM/128GB storage, 6GB RAM/256GB storage, and 8GB RAM/256GB storage.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Spotted in the Wild, 4000mAh Battery Confirmed
- SAP Moves Further Into the Cloud With Callidus Deal — Update
- In IoT Cloud update, Oracle adds digital twins, machine vision and more
- NooBaa update focuses on multi-cloud data management
- Moto G6, Moto G6 Play, Moto G6 Plus Design, Specifications Leaked
- Apple in Talks for First Order From Chinese Chipmaker: Report