Huawei has launched the P9 smartphone in India. The phone has a dual camera system at the back made in collaboration with Leica. The phone can take monochrome photos using one of the sensors and color photos by combining the output from both the sensors
The P9 also has a 5.2-inch 1080p display, Kirin 955 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, hybrid dual SIM slot, 8 megapixel front camera, fingerprint sensor, 3000mAh battery, Android 6.0 with EMUI 4.1.
The phone is priced at INR 39,999 in India, which is about $597.
Huawei P9 launched in India for $597
- iPhone 8 to Sport Blush Gold Colour Variant, Spotted in Assembly Line: Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Teases ‘Bigger Things’, Specifications and Benchmarks Leak
- Government Asks Mobile Makers to Outline Steps Taken to Protect User Data
- How To get back loss Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard ?
- OMG launches second Laser-Tag gaming centre in Gurgaon