Huawei has launched the P9 smartphone in India. The phone has a dual camera system at the back made in collaboration with Leica. The phone can take monochrome photos using one of the sensors and color photos by combining the output from both the sensors
The P9 also has a 5.2-inch 1080p display, Kirin 955 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, hybrid dual SIM slot, 8 megapixel front camera, fingerprint sensor, 3000mAh battery, Android 6.0 with EMUI 4.1.
The phone is priced at INR 39,999 in India, which is about $597.
Huawei P9 launched in India for $597
- How to get a cheaper mobile phone contract
- The great game debate: Gamers talk PC versus console gaming
- Adobe MAX 2017: New Creative Cloud apps, next generation Lightroom, Sensei updates, more
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) With 4.7-Inch Display Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- BlackBerry Patent Licensing Director Victor Schubert Says He Has Left the Company