As Hurricane Irma rolled north on Monday, videos and pictures on social media captured the storm’s powerful effects throughout Florida.
Here are pictures from the professional photographers on the scene.
In St. Augustine, on the state’s northeast coast, streets were flooded as the hurricane moved up the Florida peninsula.
Categories: News Update
Hurricane Irma: Video and Images From Social Media
- Google Betting On Mobile Hardware Again
- If you used CCleaner software to clean up your device, you may have infected yourself instead
- This hotel designed for gaming addicts has two computers and gamer chairs in EACH room
- 3D Touch App Switcher Gesture to Return in Future iOS 11 Update, Confirms Craig Federighi
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 With 4G VoLTE Support, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched: Price, Specifications