Right on schedule, the iPhone SE is now available for purchase in India. The phone is available offline as well as online through Flipkart and Infibeam.
The iPhone SE is available in two variants; the 16GB is priced at INR 39,000 ($585) and the 64GB at INR 49,000 ($735). The phone is available in silver, space gray, gold, and rose gold.
The iPhone SE is the latest iPhone from Apple, that packs the hardware of the iPhone 6s into the smaller body of the iPhone 5s. You get the same 4-inch display but now with the faster A9 chip, 12 megapixel iSight camera with 4K video, Apple Pay, faster LTE and Wi-Fi, and improved battery life. It’s the best compact high-end smartphone you can buy right now in India.
iPhone SE now available in India
- Castlevania on Netflix Is Nothing Like the Video Game You Remember
- Windows Phone Market Share Falls to Just 0.1 Percent During Q1 2017: IDC
- Woman Caught Smuggling 102 iPhone Units Into China by Wearing Them
- Indeed expansion signals rise of technology jobs in southwestern Connecticut
- Drowning case teaches lesson about social media’s impact on society