A new LeEco phone has been spotted on benchmarking website GFXBench. Listed as LeEco X720, the device is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset with quad-core 2.3GHz processor, and sports a 5.5-inch FullHD display.
It comes with 4GB of RAM, while internal memory is 32GB. In terms of camera, the handset features a 16MP rear unit and an 8MP front shooter. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
Reports say the phone in question is the rumored LeEco Le 2S, which is said to be the successor to the Chinese company’s Le 2 smartphone. A couple of images of the Le 2sleaked around a week ago.
Previous rumors had said that the Le 2s will be the world’s first smartphone packing a whopping 8GB of RAM, and will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 chipset.
LeEco phone with 4GB RAM and SD820 SoC spotted on GFXBench, said to be Le 2s
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch