A new LeEco phone has been spotted on benchmarking website GFXBench. Listed as LeEco X720, the device is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset with quad-core 2.3GHz processor, and sports a 5.5-inch FullHD display.
It comes with 4GB of RAM, while internal memory is 32GB. In terms of camera, the handset features a 16MP rear unit and an 8MP front shooter. It runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
Reports say the phone in question is the rumored LeEco Le 2S, which is said to be the successor to the Chinese company’s Le 2 smartphone. A couple of images of the Le 2sleaked around a week ago.
Previous rumors had said that the Le 2s will be the world’s first smartphone packing a whopping 8GB of RAM, and will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 chipset.
LeEco phone with 4GB RAM and SD820 SoC spotted on GFXBench, said to be Le 2s
- iPhone 8 to Sport Blush Gold Colour Variant, Spotted in Assembly Line: Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Teases ‘Bigger Things’, Specifications and Benchmarks Leak
- Government Asks Mobile Makers to Outline Steps Taken to Protect User Data
- How To get back loss Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard ?
- OMG launches second Laser-Tag gaming centre in Gurgaon