- The Smart Band HW01 is priced at Rs. 1,999
- It features a 0.91-inch OLED display
- Sports Mode monitors heart rate every 15 minutes
Lenovo is joining the fitness race in India with the launch of the Smart Band HW01 fitness tracker. The smart band highlights an OLED display and is listed exclusively on Flipkart at Rs. 1,999 in Black colour.
The Lenovo Smart Band HW01 has a 0.91-inch OLED display that will show your regular fitness tracking data such as time, steps and heart rate, to name a few. Notably, the band also features a dynamic heart rate monitor under ‘Sports Mode’ that can monitor heart rate every 15 minutes. The band vibrates when your heart rate reaches the designated threshold.
Additionally, the band comes with an anti-sleep mode that will alert you through vibrations if you’ve slept beyond a designated time. “This mode alerts you of concentration loss or dozing while driving or working at night,” Lenovo says. The band will also vibrate when you receive an alert such as calls, messages, email, WhatsApp or Facebook notifications.
The Smart Band HW01 is compatible with both Android and iOS and users will be able to use the smart band to take photos or control music from the smartphone. The band is made up of a silicone strap and weighs around 22 grams. It is IP 65 water resistant and features a 85mAh battery battery that promises to last up to 5 days. In comparison, the Mi Band 2 promises close to 30 days of battery life at the same price.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.Tags:[“Source-Gadgets”]
Lenovo Smart Band HW01 With OLED Display Launched at Rs. 1,999
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch