T-Mobile is getting ready to launch a new LG tablet, according to a leak that’s been outed today by none other than Evan Blass (also known as @evleaks). The G Pad X 8.0 will land in the magenta carrier’s portfolio at some point in mid-May. It will follow similar G Pad X-branded mid-range slates that have already been launched by both AT&T and Verizon.
T-Mobile’s G Pad X 8.0 will have an 8-inch 1,920×1,200 touchscreen, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 SoC (with a 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU), and a couple of 5 MP cameras – one on the front, one on the back. Keeping things running will be a 4,650 mAh battery. A full size USB port will be present on the tablet to help you quickly connect things to it.
No other specs have leaked at this point, and unfortunately the pricing isn’t known either. However, the G Pad X 8.0 will probably retail for around $300. It’s most similar to Verizon’s G Pad X 8.3 though that has a larger if lower-res screen as well as a bigger battery.
LG G Pad X 8.0 lands at T-Mobile in mid-May
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch