T-Mobile is getting ready to launch a new LG tablet, according to a leak that’s been outed today by none other than Evan Blass (also known as @evleaks). The G Pad X 8.0 will land in the magenta carrier’s portfolio at some point in mid-May. It will follow similar G Pad X-branded mid-range slates that have already been launched by both AT&T and Verizon.
T-Mobile’s G Pad X 8.0 will have an 8-inch 1,920×1,200 touchscreen, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 SoC (with a 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU), and a couple of 5 MP cameras – one on the front, one on the back. Keeping things running will be a 4,650 mAh battery. A full size USB port will be present on the tablet to help you quickly connect things to it.
No other specs have leaked at this point, and unfortunately the pricing isn’t known either. However, the G Pad X 8.0 will probably retail for around $300. It’s most similar to Verizon’s G Pad X 8.3 though that has a larger if lower-res screen as well as a bigger battery.
LG G Pad X 8.0 lands at T-Mobile in mid-May
- Castlevania on Netflix Is Nothing Like the Video Game You Remember
- Windows Phone Market Share Falls to Just 0.1 Percent During Q1 2017: IDC
- Woman Caught Smuggling 102 iPhone Units Into China by Wearing Them
- Indeed expansion signals rise of technology jobs in southwestern Connecticut
- Drowning case teaches lesson about social media’s impact on society