- The smartphone is expected to launch on July 11 in Poland
- LG Q6 is expected to feature 3GB of RAM
- The smartphone has been tipped to sport a FullVision display
LG Q6 aka LG G6 mini smartphone is expected to be launched in Poland on Tuesday and right ahead of its official unveiling, the handset’s specifications have now been leaked on the Internet. The LG Q6 has now been spotted on a benchmark website and apart from corroborating some earlier leaks, it has revealed some of new phone’s features.
The GeekBench listing of the LG Q6, spotted by GizmoChina, has suggested that the smartphone will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat and will be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 430 SoC clocked at 1.4GHz. In line with earlier leaks, the smartphone has been tipped to pack 3GB of RAM unlike LG G6, which packed 4GB of RAM.
To recall, the leaked specifications of the LG Q6 aka LG G6 mini suggest that the smartphone will sport a 5.4-inch FullVision display with the same 18:9 aspect ratio as the LG G6. The smartphone is said to sport a single 13-megapixel rear camera, again unlike the LG G6, which comes with a dual rear camera setup.
In the launch invite image that surfaced recently, LG used the hashtag “#LGBarbeQ” to suggest the association of the LG Q6 and asked recipients to save the date July 11 in Poland. While we earlier speculated that the smartphone might even be globally unveiled before this date, as the event it scheduled for Tuesday, it now seems highly improbable.
Just like we say with other leaks, it would be a wise idea to wait for official word for any confirmation.
LG Q6 aka LG G6 mini Specifications Leaked Ahead of Tuesday Launch
- Dell Cyber Monday 2017: best deals on 4K TVs and gaming PCs
- Our favorite gaming headset is on sale for $88
- The top 10 gaming trends of 2017
- Samsung Elevates Asim Warsi, Dipesh Shah to Global Roles Amid Robust Growth
- Google Pixel 2 XL Black & White Pre-Order Shipments Delayed in India, Flipkart Offers Compensation