Recently, leaked information about a new high-end phone Nubia X8 appeared from official TENAA website. The smartphone features a 4GB RAM and comes in beautiful boderless design…..
ZTE Nubia X8 Specs: 4GB of RAM, 4500 mAh Battery
Nubia X8 is suppected to be released along with the TENAA flagship name Z11. As we learned from the website, they have 2 forms of X8 which are normal and mini version. Based on the hardware alone of Nubia X8, the smartphone has borderless design with 6-inch 2K resolution display. It is uncertain which processor Nubia X8 has, but possibly the Snapdragon 652 and 1.8Ghz chipsets. There will be 4 GB of Ram comes with 64GB internal storage and can be expanadable.
Nubia X8 run on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and has fingerprint scanner. With X8, the battery life goes up to 4500 mAh that can use for a long period of time. Dimensions are 162×75×7.9mm and weight is 201 grams. Meanwhile, Nubia X8 mini has much smaller battery than normal version at 2,900 mAh and does not own fingerprint tech.
For photography, the Nubia X8 has a 16 MP sensor take care of the photos from the backside and 8MP front camera for convienient self-capturing. Besides, they also support Dual Led Flash functions.
Nubia X8 release date and price
As rumours, Nubia X8 should be announced at the next ZTE events on April 19th. The price of X8 is expected to be very reasonable price to compete with other 4GB RAM Chinese phones in the market. It can be around Rs. 18,000. There might have available two color options for buyers, Black and Gold, yet who knows whether ZTE would add more colors for the final version of Nubia X8.
Nubia X8 from TENAA Bejing leaked specs shows 4 GB Ram and huge battery
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch