According to a new report out of South Korea, LG may launch its next G and V series flagships earlier than usual. The V30 is said to arrive in August this year, while the G7 may be launched in January 2018.
Officially, however, LG isn’t committing to anything as of now. “Nothing has been decided on the launch schedule of the upcoming phones,” a company spokesperson said.
The report also notes that both phones will sport an OLED screen. The V30 is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 836 SoC, while the G7 is said to come with Snapdragon 845.
Source | Via
Report says LG G7 and V30 may arrive earlier than usual
- Meet the Man Who Believes the Google-Facebook Duopoly Is Ripe for Disruption
- PlayStation Plus Prepaid Membership Card Now Available in India
- You Can Now Trade-In GTA V, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: World War 2, and other PS4 Games at Games The Shop
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update