According to a new report out of South Korea, LG may launch its next G and V series flagships earlier than usual. The V30 is said to arrive in August this year, while the G7 may be launched in January 2018.
Officially, however, LG isn’t committing to anything as of now. “Nothing has been decided on the launch schedule of the upcoming phones,” a company spokesperson said.
The report also notes that both phones will sport an OLED screen. The V30 is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 836 SoC, while the G7 is said to come with Snapdragon 845.
Source | Via
Report says LG G7 and V30 may arrive earlier than usual
- 3D Touch App Switcher Gesture to Return in Future iOS 11 Update, Confirms Craig Federighi
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 With 4G VoLTE Support, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched: Price, Specifications
- Micromax Selfie 3 With 16-Megapixel Front Camera Launched: Price, Specifications
- The new technology, of trust
- Social media deepens its hold on SA – all the stats