As someone who spent about a week playing Rocket League very badly, the prospect of a basketball-themed mode makes me tense up. And yet, anyone who has played Rocket League for a reasonable period of time will probably have the skills needed to tap a giant basketball into a giant hoop with a rocket-powered vehicle. It’s a skill that will be put to the test next month, as Psyonix has confirmed it’s coming to the game some time in April.
Best of all, Dunk House will be a free map and mode combo. Whether it’ll stick around forever or if it’s just a temporary jaunt is yet to be seen, but as Angus noted when the mode was revealed last month, it’s unlikely to make it to competitive playlists. Just as well, really.
Rocket League’s basketball-themed Dunk House mode is coming in April
- Greenpeace and iFixit Report Laments the Reducing Repairability of Our Gadgets
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Go Up for Sale Today via Amazon India
- OnePlus 5 Users Complain of ‘Jelly Effect’ When Scrolling, OnePlus Says It’s Aware of the Issue
- Facebook Messenger Video Chat Gets Animated Reactions, New Masks and Filters
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, YouTube Form Global Working Group to Combat Terror Content