SEJ’s brand new e-book covers the essentials of how search engine optimization really works today.
If you don’t know the basics, then you don’t know SEO.
The world of search is constantly evolving, but there are fundamental concepts that have remained the same since the dawn of SEO.
Anyone who works in this ever-changing field needs a strong understanding of the core elements of SEO.
Discover everything you need to know from SEJ’s new e-book, SEO 101: Learn the Basics of Search Engine Optimization.
Created in collaboration with some of search industry’s top authorities and experts, this comprehensive guide defines search engine optimization and explains how it works today.
Our completely up-to-date guide answers some of the most common questions about SEO, including:
- What is search engine optimization now?
- Why is search – and SEO – important?
- Why are links, keywords, and high-quality content important for SEO?
- How long does SEO take?
- How did SEO begin and where is it headed?
It also includes helpful insights on how you can continue to learn SEO. You’ll find out:
- Top SEO publications you should read.
- Top industry experts you should follow.
- Digital marketing conferences you can attend.
Whether you’re an aspiring SEO professional or already an experienced specialist in the field, you will surely enjoy reading this in-depth e-book.
We’ve broken up the guide into 18 easy-to-digest chapters.
- 20 Years of SEO: A Brief History of Search Engine Optimization
- What Is Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Glossary: 200+ Terms & Definitions You Need to Know
- Why Search – and SEO – Is Important
- 60+ Mind-Blowing Stats About Search Engine Optimization
- Meet the Search Engines
- How People Search: Classifying & Understanding User Intent
- 20+ Free Tools to Help You Find What People Search For
- Why Links Are Important for SEO
- Why Keywords Are Perpetually Important for SEO
- Why Content Is Important for SEO
- 9 Essential Types of Web Pages Every SEO Need to Be Familiar With
- How Long SEO Takes
- 15 SEO Myths That Just Won’t Die
- The 25 Best Blogs & Publications for Learning SEO
- The Best SEO Conferences to Attend
- 140 of Today’s Top SEO Experts to Follow
- 11 Big SEO Challenges You’ll Face in Your Career
Download SEJ’s latest SEO 101 guide now.
SEO 101: Learn the Basics of Search Engine Optimization [NEW E-BOOK]
- Meet the Man Who Believes the Google-Facebook Duopoly Is Ripe for Disruption
- PlayStation Plus Prepaid Membership Card Now Available in India
- You Can Now Trade-In GTA V, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: World War 2, and other PS4 Games at Games The Shop
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update