Ahnish Bhatnagar was on social media with a different name
JAIPUR: A man absconding in a 17-year-old forgery case was arrested on Friday due to his profile on social media, an official said.
Ahnish Bhatnagar was arrested from his rented accommodation in the Vaishali Nagar area here where he was living with a different identity, Station House Officer of Malviya Nagar, Ajay Sharma said.
Bhatnagar had allegedly accumulated funds from clients for his company with a promise of high returns but duped them of lakhs and closed down the company.
Rajasthan High Court directed the police to arrest him, where a case was pending against him, Mr Sharma said.
Bhatnagar was on social media with a different name.
A detailed investigation of his social media profile revealed that he was living in the Vaishali Nagar area from where he was arrested, the SHO said.
Two other accused were absconding.
Categories: Social Media
Social Media Profile Lands Man In Jail In 17-Year-Old Case
- Oppo F7 Specifications, Features Officially Revealed Ahead of March 26 Launch
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Available at Rs. 9,900 Down Payment With Airtel Rs. 2,499 Postpaid Plan
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Update Brings Improved Stability to Face Unlock and Camera
- Facebook Bans Far-Right Group Britain First for Inciting Hatred
- Facebook Expresses Concern Over Sri Lanka Ban