Shortly after Apple officially unveiled the new iPhone 8 series of smartphones as well as the iPhone X, T-Mobile has announced a trade-in deal for the devices. Basically, the carrier is offering a $300 trade-in discount on the new iPhones.
The announcement came in the form of a tweet from T-Mobile USA CEO John Legere.
While the tweet didn’t specify this, reports say the device being traded-in should be the iPhone 6 or any other newer iPhone model. And it goes without saying the unit should be in good condition.
Also, it’s worth noting that the offer is only available to those making a purchase on the carrier’s equipment installment plan, meaning not only the cost of the device, but the $300 discount will also be split up over a period of 24 months.
In case you missed, while the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus cost $699 and $799, the iPhone X carries a price tag of $999 in the US.
T-Mobile unveils $300 trade-in offer for new iPhones
- SAP Moves Further Into the Cloud With Callidus Deal — Update
- In IoT Cloud update, Oracle adds digital twins, machine vision and more
- NooBaa update focuses on multi-cloud data management
- Moto G6, Moto G6 Play, Moto G6 Plus Design, Specifications Leaked
- Apple in Talks for First Order From Chinese Chipmaker: Report