HIGHLIGHTS Snapchat reported 4 percent user growth over previus quarter It reported 173 million daily users in Q2, far less compared to Instagram Snap said Thursday that it lost $443 million (roughly Rs. 2,844 crores) Facebook once failed to buy Snapchat; ever since, it’s tried to copy it, mostly without success. Until now. Facebook’s Instagram Stories, a […]
However you might feel about Facebook, the numbers show they’re clearly on the right path. The Social Network has today released its Q2 numbers, and they are, once again, strong all round. First off, on active users – Facebook increased its Monthly Active User (MAU) count to 1.71 billion, an increase of 15% year-over-year. That […]
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush