Daniel Lubetzky, the son of a Holocaust survivor, has sought to build bridges among people in conflict throughout his career as a businessman and philanthropist. So when Lubetzky, the chief executive of KIND snacks, wanted to do something to mend the fractured country after the presidential election, he turned to one of the places where […]
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush
- Five vehicle safety technologies that can help you avoid a crash
- Dem introduces bill to boost clean vehicle technology
- Twitter’s New ‘Happening Now’ Feature Groups Tweet by Events, Topics