No new technology since the Internet itself has excited so many pundits as blockchain, but the mania has largely settled down, and I have warmed to the third generation ledger technologies carefully researched and developed from the ground up, by R3, Hyperledger and Microsoft, to name a few of the main players in this field. The latest […]
FILE – This Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016, file photo shows the New York Stock Exchange. U.S. stocks are starting the week higher as media companies gain, Monday, July 31, 2017. Scripps Networks, the company behind HGTV and the Food Channel, rose after it agreed to be bought by Discovery Communications. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan, File) U.S. […]
U.S. tech companies are hopeful that a bipartisan group of lawmakers will finally be able to enact an update to the federal email privacy statute governing how they respond to law enforcement requests for customer data, panelists and lawmakers said at a May 24 Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism hearing. The push for […]
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush