Amazon looks to new food technology for home delivery 22 Hours Ago | 00:50 Amazon.com is exploring a technology first developed for the U.S. military to produce tasty prepared meals that do not need refrigeration, as it looks for new ways to muscle into the $700 billion U.S. grocery business. The world’s biggest online retailer has discussed […]
Highlights A London-based company Moley Robotics has developed a robotic kitchen It can cook by itself as you relax and wait for our favourite dish It is founded by Mark Oleynik Life today is getting really fast and busy, where we hardly have the time to do anything that we like as we are busing […]
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush