Sage has completed a universal update to its cloud accounting software Sage One. The updated enables client users to manage physical stock and associate stock with costs. The update was in response to requests from small business customers to help them increase business profitability, Sage reports. White PaperThe case for the continuous close Continually closing […]
Sage Group, a multinational provider of cloud accounting and payroll software, used its Sage Summit 2016 conference held July, 26-28 in Chicago, IL to announce the release of several of its latest cloud-based products, including two aimed specifically at small businesses: Sage Live for Accountants and Sage One Partner Edition. The two flagship products are […]
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush