HIGHLIGHTS The smartphone was released in August in the US The estimate count only includes units sold through Sprint The unlocked units of the phone are not included in estimate It seems like Andy Rubin’s Essential Phone, despite all its bezel-less glory, is struggling to sell in the market. A new report has claimed that the […]
Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan`s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new company and be controlled […]
In an apparent reversal of its previous position, Sprint apparently will not be eliminating the option of two-year contracts from its repertoire of phone plans for new customers. Sprint’s CEO made a widely-publicized statement earlier this year that the company would be killing two-year contracts by year’s end. It was believed that, with the start […]
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush
- Five vehicle safety technologies that can help you avoid a crash
- Dem introduces bill to boost clean vehicle technology
- Twitter’s New ‘Happening Now’ Feature Groups Tweet by Events, Topics