Pune-based consumer internet firm Mazkara Internet has acquired Mumbai-based mobile technology startup BazingaLabs for an undisclosed amount, the company said in a press statement. BazingaLabs, founded by Kakshil Shah, has developed Skedule, a mobile application that lets users discover and book experiences at their location. In the past, Bazinga has partnered with startups to develop […]
CMOs of any brand can learn a thing or two when it comes to SEO. Shutterstock If you’re a Chief Marketing Officer at a digital business in 2017, chances are a large part of your time is already taken up by dealing with SEO. And thanks to Google’s ever-changing algorithm, what you learn today may […]
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush