In eSports, Chinese company Tencent has blown away the competition with revenues of $7.4 billion from mobile gaming in the first half of 2017. Tencent has stakes in legendary games like League of Legends, Call of Dutyand World of Warcraft. With such a massive lead, it’s unlikely US firms will be able to catch up to anytime soon.
Tencent is the top dog in mobile gaming now
- Meet the Man Who Believes the Google-Facebook Duopoly Is Ripe for Disruption
- PlayStation Plus Prepaid Membership Card Now Available in India
- You Can Now Trade-In GTA V, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: World War 2, and other PS4 Games at Games The Shop
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update