In eSports, Chinese company Tencent has blown away the competition with revenues of $7.4 billion from mobile gaming in the first half of 2017. Tencent has stakes in legendary games like League of Legends, Call of Dutyand World of Warcraft. With such a massive lead, it’s unlikely US firms will be able to catch up to anytime soon.
Tencent is the top dog in mobile gaming now
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?
- SEO giants join forces: Majestic’s backlinks database now integrates with SEMrush
- Five vehicle safety technologies that can help you avoid a crash
- Dem introduces bill to boost clean vehicle technology
- Twitter’s New ‘Happening Now’ Feature Groups Tweet by Events, Topics