Huawei’s major P9-series event is under way and in addition to the P9 and P9 Plus, the company is apparently preparing to unveil the P9 Lite. The guys over at Hi-Tech Mail.ru have spent some quality time with Huawei’s latest mid-ranger and spilled the phone’s main specifications.
Just like the regular P9, the Huawei P9 Lite packs a 5.2″ display of 1080p resolution resulting in a pixel density of 423ppi. Understandably, the dual Leica camera setup is missing on the P9 Lite and instead the phone packs a conventional 13MP main camera with a single LED flash. At the front, the phone offers an 8MP selfie camera.
Sadly, there’s no information regarding the chipset of the phone, but we know it will be available in 2GB and 3GB RAM versions. The internal storage is 16GB and is expandable up to 128GB more via the microSD card slot.
The battery is 3,000mAh (like the P9) and the fingerprint scanner is also updated from the previous generation.
We’ll provide more information about the P9 Lite as it becomes available.
Unannounced Huawei P9 Lite debuts in a hands-on preview
- Transform negative prospects into positive results
- Oppo F5 Launch Set for October 26, Tipped to Sport Dual Selfie Cameras
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Bezel-Less Phone to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Live
- iPhone 7 Top-Selling Smartphone Globally in First Half of 2017: IHS Markit
- Could updated controls from NIST drive up cloud security costs?