Last week, Xiaomi ran a poll to determine the name of its next phone. Of the four options available – Xiaomi Pro, Xiaomi Plus, Xiaomi Big, and Xiaomi Max – the last one received the most number of votes, while the one prior to that came in second.
Going by the name options that were available, it’d be reasonable to assume that the device in question is a large phone (phablet), possibly the largest Xiaomi. Sadly, nothing else has been officially revealed.
As for the rumors, they say that the phablet will be larger than the 5.7-inch Xiaomi Mi Note, with some even suggesting a display size of 6.4-inch. Other rumored specs include QHD display and SD820 SoC. Needless to say, rumors are rumors until confirmed, so take all this with a pinch of salt.
Upcoming Xiaomi phablet to be called Max, said to sport 6.4-inch display
- Meet the Man Who Believes the Google-Facebook Duopoly Is Ripe for Disruption
- PlayStation Plus Prepaid Membership Card Now Available in India
- You Can Now Trade-In GTA V, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: World War 2, and other PS4 Games at Games The Shop
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update