Following its launch last year for consoles, 2K Games announced today that professional wrestling game WWE 2K16 is coming to PC. It will be available for computers on March 11.
According to 2K Sports, WWE 2K16 for PC will offer the same content as seen in the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions of the game. Additionally, all previously released WWE 2K16 DLC will be available for PC at launch for free. This includes two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator and expansions such as New Moves Pack, Legends Pack, and Future Stars Pack, among others.
You can see all of WWE 2K16’s free PC DLC here in this blog post.
WWE 2K16 launched for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, and Xbox 360 in October 2015. GameSpot scored the game a 4/10.
“Worse than the technical shortcomings, off-the-mark combat, and terrible omissions from the roster, [developer Yuke’s] failure to capture the heart of WWE makes WWE 2K16 such a disappointment,” GameSpot critic Don Saas said. “The modern WWE is overflowing with talent. The series’ inability to deliver on the magic of WWE’s characters and athletes, beyond number crunching and subpar combat, indicates that this series is still far from being able to relive the magic of the squared circle inside your living room.”
More WWE 2K games from 2K and Yuke’s are coming, as 2K recently signed a multi-year agreement with the WWE.
WWE 2K16 Confirmed for PC, Comes With All DLC for Free
- Meet the Man Who Believes the Google-Facebook Duopoly Is Ripe for Disruption
- PlayStation Plus Prepaid Membership Card Now Available in India
- You Can Now Trade-In GTA V, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: World War 2, and other PS4 Games at Games The Shop
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update