- The new Mi Note 3 variant goes on sale starting Thursday
- It has been priced at CNY 1,999
- The Mi Note 3 will be available in China
A new Xiaomi Mi Note 3 variant has been launched in India, featuring 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The new Mi Note 3 model is priced at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 19,500), and it will be going on sale in Xiaomi’s home country starting Thursday. The new 4GB RAM and 64GB storage joins the already available variants: 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and another 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. Announced back in September, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 sports a 16-megapixel front camera with what the company claims with AI-based Beautify feature. It comes with facial recognition unlocking and a 4-sided curved body. There are dual cameras at the back adding another highlight of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 price, specifications
Apart from the new cheaper variant, the Chinese company has also reduced the prices of the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 which will be retailing in China at CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 22,500) for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant, CNY 2,599 (roughly Rs. 25,500) for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage variant in Black.
The dual-SIM Xiaomi Mi Note 3 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 403ppi. The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked at up to 2.2GHz coupled with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM. Connectivity options on board include 4G LTE, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11c, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, infrared sensor, and proximity sensor. It measures 152.6×73.95×7.6mm and weighs 163 grams. It is powered by a 3500mAh battery.
Mi Note 3 bears a dual rear camera setup (the same as the Xiaomi Mi 6) with a 12-megapixel sensor coupled with a wide-angle lens, f/1.8 aperture, and the second 12-megapixel sensor coupled with a telephoto lens. The setup offers 2x optical zoom, and PDAF, apart from 4K video capture. The front camera bears a 16-megapixel sensor.
For the latest tech news and reviews, follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- KEY SPECS
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Black, 32GB, 4GB RAM) –Rs.13,999
Xiaomi Mi A1 (Black, 64GB, 4GB RAM) – OFFERRs.14,999
Xiaomi Mi A1 (Rose Gold, 64GB, 4GB RAM) – OFFERRs.14,999
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Gets a Cheaper Variant With 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage
- UPDATE — BroadSoft Awarded 2017 Frost & Sullivan Latin America Cloud Telephony and UCC Services Platform Provider of the Year
- Former Disrupt Battlefield competitor Coronet automates security for SMBs in latest update
- Bali volcano eruption latest update: Ash rains down as Mount Agung ERUPTS again
- Having problems syncing your music to the cloud? Here’s how to update iTunes
- Bali volcano update: China suspends ALL flights to Bali as Mount Agung ASH CLOUD spreads