Xiaomi gathered a big crowd of onlookers when it unveiled the Redmi Pro and those gathered won’t have to wait much longer. Initially the launch in China was scheduled for the 8th (next Monday), but it seems that it has been pulled up.
Promo images have surfaced with an earlier date – August 6, Saturday. Sales will start 10am local time. The Xiaomi Redmi Pro will be available only in eight cities first: Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Jinan, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, and Zhengzhou. That is if you want to shop in person, presumably online shopping will be more flexible.
More cities will be added later on. More countries too, perhaps, but we have no info on that.
The first 50 to buy a Pro will get prizes. The exact nature of the prizes isn’t 100% clear, but it seems that a Xiaomi Mi Band 2 may be up for grabs.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro will launch ahead of schedule on August 6
- Google Pixel 2 Receives Out-Of-Cycle OTA Update, Some Users Report
- LG X4+ Rugged Smartphone With Hi-Fi DAC Audio Launched: Price, Specifications, Features
- iPhone Battery Replacement Cost Now Down to Rs. 2,000 (All-Inclusive)
- Tecno Camon i With 5.65-Inch 18:9 Display, 13-Megapixel Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White Variant Sold Out, Removed From Website Within Two Hours of Launch