Just when we thought the saying “Content is king” was gone for good, there it goes showing its sneaky little face again in the search engine optimization (SEO) world.
Bearing in mind also that “Content is queen,” it appears that content is, in fact, pretty danged important — so important that a new sub-industry has squeezed its way into the search engine world: SEO content writing.
Otherwise referred to as “SEO copywriting,” SEO content writing has a bad reputation for being chock-full of keywords and little else. Though this may be more of a stereotype than reality, there is something to be said for going beyond keywords to write high-quality content that attracts new customers AND is SEO-friendly.
What’s the deal with ‘high-quality’ content?
The focus is typically on “high-quality” content — a term that becomes more subjective by the minute. It leads to questions like
- What really makes SEO content “high-quality?”
- Is it measurable?
- More importantly, can it be recreated again and again?
Beyond keywords: What really matters in SEO content
- The Importance Of Canary Ads For Social Media Analytics
- Nubia Red Magic 3 gaming phone comes to India: Price, Specifications and everything else you need to know
- Apple reportedly requires Comcast and Charter to sell iPad, Apple TV as part of iPhone deal
- Social media addiction: There’s a cure for that
- How to Use SEO Traffic to Make the World a Better Place