- Secretlab will produce a pair of licensed gaming chairs based on Blizzard Entertainment’s Overwatch.
- Chairs featuring the Overwatch game logo and imagery from fan-favorite character D.Va are available for pre-order.
- Blizzard Entertainment has a separate gaming chair partnership with Zipchair Gaming for the Overwatch League.
Secretlab has announced a pair of officially-licensed gaming chairs based on Overwatch, created in partnership with publisher Blizzard Entertainment.
The Secretlab Overwatch Edition and Secretlab D.Va Edition chairs feature familiar logos from the team-based first-person shooter game, and both Secretlab’s Omega and Titan chair models can be outfitted with the designs. The chairs are currently available for pre-order.
“Together with Blizzard, we worked to create a product that will further inspire the Overwatch community—and particularly D.Va fans—and take their Overwatch gaming experience to the next level,” said Secretlab CEO and co-founder Ian Alexander Ang, in a release. “We took every detail of Overwatch’s incredible aesthetics and married them with the award-winning features of the 2020 Series—giving all Overwatch gamers a high-performance sitting experience, which will support even the competitive rigors of this lightning-paced game.”
These are the first gaming chairs to feature imagery from the game itself, but Blizzard previously announced a partnership in September with rival maker Zipchair Gaming to produce chairs based on the Overwatch League and its 20 teams. Those chairs have removable logo patches that allow owners to swap between different team designs.
Blizzard and Secretlab Partner for Overwatch Gaming Chairs
- 5 Ways Solid SEO and Web Design Work Together to Build Rapport With Google
- Here’s Why Inclusive Web Design with SEO Wins 2020
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week