Sage Group, a multinational provider of cloud accounting and payroll software, used its Sage Summit 2016 conference held July, 26-28 in Chicago, IL to announce the release of several of its latest cloud-based products, including two aimed specifically at small businesses: Sage Live for Accountants and Sage One Partner Edition. The two flagship products are part of the company’s integrated cloud-based accounting and practice management solutions.
The Latest Sage Cloud Solutions
Sage Live for Accountants
According to the accounting software giant, Sage Live for Accountants provides a single real-time source of information on your business to enable firms to boost productivity and improve performance. The software application that’s developed in partnership with Salesforce is a “next generation” cloud accounting solution available in the U.S now. It will launch in Canada in September 2016.
“The next generation of accountants are digital natives who expect insights and information in a real-time, on-demand and always-on environment,” said Jennifer Warawa, executive vice president of product marketing for Sage. “Sage Live for Accountants enables accountants to have an instant, end-to-end view of their business.”
Key features and benefits of Sage Live for Accountants highlighted in the announcement include:
- Reduction of time spent on low-value processes and tasks,
- Improvement of tracking, analysis and management of financial performance and workflow through one integrated solution,
- Redefining of the way accountants work through mobility and enhanced collaboration.
“With Sage Live, you can look ahead with one source of info, controlling your business from the palm of your hand. It will connect with thousands of apps — making Sage Live fit exactly to the needs of each company,” Santiago Solanas, global chief marketing officer (CMO) at Sage is quoted as saying on the product’s landing page.
Sage One Partner Edition for Entrepreneurs
Sage One Partner Edition for sole-traders, entrepreneurs and small businesses, on the other hand, allows you to work closely with your clients, managing their accounts and payroll your way. The company says the new solution makes it easy for entrepreneurs and accountants to onboard unlimited clients to the Sage One platform, manage their billing and then work together with them online in real-time, providing additional services as they grow.
Some of the headline features of Sage One Partner Edition mentioned include:
- The ability to onboard hundreds of clients quickly and easily to Sage One,
- The ability to view critical practice and individual client data at the touch of a button, in real time,
- The creation of different levels of access to client information for practice colleagues, and
- The ability to prepare accounts and tax returns in minutes.
“Providing an easy-to-integrate and scalable solution enables our partners to digitize their services, embrace the cloud and improve collaboration with their clients and colleagues,” said Matthew Forrest, vice president of product marketing for Sage One, in a press release. “The introduction of this new solution enables us to continue to be the partner of choice for accountants across North America and the globe.”
Sage One Partner Edition will launch in the U.S. and Canada in 2017.
New Cloud Solutions for Small Businesses in Canada
These two products that appear to be direct rivals of Quickbooks accounting software were not the only developments announced at the Sage event. Sage also announced an all-new version of Sage One for Canadian entrepreneurs. Sage One Canada Edition is touted as a simple and powerful solution for entrepreneurs who want to spend more time on their business and less time on administration.
The cloud accounting and payroll software firm headquartered in Newcastle, United Kingdom, also announced that Sage Live (launched in the U.S. in July 2015) is now available for small to midsized businesses and entrepreneurs in Canada.
Image: Sage North America
Is Your Business Ready For the Latest Cloud Solutions from Sage?
- Asus ROG phone coming to the US on October 18
- Lenovo ThinkPad L480 review: This basic business notebook falls a little short
- Technology helping students to do their homework is a godsend
- Samsung Galaxy P30 Storage Models, Colour Options Leaked
- Nokia 7 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Update Delayed Due to ‘Platform Specific Certification Bugs’