With the launch of Cloud TV X2, CloudWalker disrupted the way we view entertainment. Ahead of the Amazon Prime Day, CloudWalker announced the availability of Cloud TV X2 in 40” and 43”. With the latest offering, users can enjoy playing 4K content on Full HD resolution with breath-taking visuals and powerful sound.
Powered by Android 7.0 Nougat OS with Quad-core ARM Cortex processor, 1GB RAM & 8 GB ROM, the TV will deliver a quick interface during operations, enabling faster performance during multi-tasking and a responsive user-interface. Furthermore, the TV will extend a Made-In-India Content Discovery Engine that is intelligent enough to automatically curate thousands of hours of trending digital content & apps on TV.
Users can now stream movies, TV shows, documentaries, music, videos, apps & more, anytime with an immersive Android TV style interface on Cloud TV X2. Its unmatched, user experience is the perfect way for anyone to enjoy the endless world of online entertainment. Download & play popular Android apps or side-load from the browser to enjoy the content of your choice from thousands of apps available on the internet. All these functions can be accessed with the new & improved Super Remote with in-built Air mouse for the simple point & click navigation.
Making the TV experience more connected & smarter, the TV enables wirelessly media sharing from mobile phone to the TV, mirror the mobile screen to TV & vice versa and use the mobile phone as a remote, Air mouse or wireless keyboard with the CShare mobile remote app.
What’s more? Enjoy a free lifetime subscription to the Movie Box app with a vast library of curated movies, documentaries & short films across genres & languages. Users can also create an account, add content to their favourites & enjoy the personalised experience on Cloud TV X2. With all this, it’s smart enough to update itself regularly via OTA for enhanced performance and entertainment.
Being already available in 32, 50 and 55 inches, the new 40 & 43 inch variants of Cloud TV X2 will be available starting from 24,990/- onwards and have been launched exclusively on Amazon on the prime day.
Reliable Quality from CloudWalker offers users a TV that combines great features, performance and price. With great customer support across the country, users receive easy after-sales service and warranty program
Commenting on the launch, Jagdish Rajpurohit, President of CloudWalker said, “While we took pride in presenting Indians with a first-of-its-kind 4K Ready Full HD Smart TV on Android 7 Nougat OS in India, the user response has been overwhelming thus far. Present day users are increasingly becoming tech savvy and hence, demand entertainment solutions that are equipped to match their pace and offer a superlative experience. To the same end, we are happy to announce the availability of Cloud TV X2 in 40” and 43” exclusively at Amazon, this Amazon Prime Day. We are hopeful that our users will enjoy the immersive experience offered by these bigger screens and are looking forward to an affirmative response.”
Cloud TV X2 Features:
- 4K Ready – Plays 4K content on Full HD / HD Ready TV
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Quad-core ARM Cortex Processor
- Content Discovery Engine – Curated Content & Apps
- Downloads & plays popular Android Apps
- Super Remote with in-built Air Mouse
- CShare – Mobile content & remote app for wireless media sharing from phone to TV
- Android TV Style User-interface
- Stunning visuals with XLuminous Display
- 20W powerful sound with inbuilt box Speakers
- Free Lifetime subscription for MovieBox App
- Regular software updates via OTA
- Personalised User Profiles
CloudWalker Introduces New Variants of Cloud TV X2 in 40” & 43”
- Asus ROG phone coming to the US on October 18
- Lenovo ThinkPad L480 review: This basic business notebook falls a little short
- Technology helping students to do their homework is a godsend
- Samsung Galaxy P30 Storage Models, Colour Options Leaked
- Nokia 7 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Update Delayed Due to ‘Platform Specific Certification Bugs’