- Honor 7X launching in China next month
- The company has confirmed October 11 launch date
- It is likely to launch in India soon
Huawei’s online subsidiary brand, Honor, is all set to launch the successor of the Honor 6X on October 11. Dubbed Honor 7X, the new smartphone is set to launch in China first. The company confirmed the launch in a Weibo post.
The company’s Weibo post seemingly also confirms that the Honor 7X will be sticking to the current trend, and may feature an 18:9 display or a full view display. Considering that the Honor 6X came with a dual camera setup at the back, we can expect the Honor 7X to also follow the suite.
MySmartprice spotted the Weibo post first, and also lists some of the rumoured specifications based on a 3C certification in China. The Honor 7X is said to pack a 5.5-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio which has lately been the trend for mid-range smartphones. Other rumoured specifications include Kirin 670 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, and will run on EMUI 5.1 based on Android Nougat.
To recall, the Honor 6X was launched in India this January. One of the most marketed features on the Honor 6X (Review) was its dual rear cameras. It comes with one 12-megapixel Sony IMX386 sensor that support PDAF and a secondary 2-megapixel sensor right below it, helping provide depth-of-field or Bokeh effects. On the front, Honor 6X bears an 8-megapixel front camera with a 77-degree wide-angle lens and 1.25-micron pixels. Considering the Honor 6X was launched in India at a starting price of Rs. 12,999, we can expect the Honor 7X to be priced around the same price point when it is made available in India.
Honor 7X Launch Set for October 11, Will Feature 18:9 Ratio Display
- BlackBerry KEY2 Teaser Video Shows Dual Rear Camera Setup, Improved Keyboard
- Moto Z3 Play Launch Expected on June 6 as Company Sends Invites for Brazil Event
- Oppo Realme 1 to Go on Sale via Amazon India Today: Price, Launch Offers, and More
- 10 Facts You Think You Know About SEO That Are Actually Myths
- Email: The oft-overlooked backbone of successful content marketing & SEO