Tell us something we don’t know – Samsung is warning of limited availability of Galaxy Note7units in Europe. It should launch on September 2, except in all the places where it has been delayed – Benelux, Russia and Ukraine (Malaysia too, by the way).
Samsung exec Conor Pierce says forecasts are that the demand for the Note7 will surpass that of its predecessor. We sure hope he means the Note 4 as the Note5 didn’t get a proper launch in Europe.
It seems that the company has concentrated available units in North America and Korea, leaving the rest of the world to wait as factories crank out more Galaxy Note7s.
Samsung warns of limited Galaxy Note7 availability in Europe
- OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T Start Receiving OxygenOS 5.1.3 Update
- Xiaomi Said to Target as Much as $6.1 Billion in Honk Kong IPO
- Moto One Power Alleged Live Images Reveal Display Notch, Vertical Dual Camera Setup
- A SEO Field Guide to Baidu SERP Features & Ranking Signals
- Why Content Marketing Is a Fool-Proof SEO Strategy Today