Ahnish Bhatnagar was on social media with a different name
JAIPUR: A man absconding in a 17-year-old forgery case was arrested on Friday due to his profile on social media, an official said.
Ahnish Bhatnagar was arrested from his rented accommodation in the Vaishali Nagar area here where he was living with a different identity, Station House Officer of Malviya Nagar, Ajay Sharma said.
Bhatnagar had allegedly accumulated funds from clients for his company with a promise of high returns but duped them of lakhs and closed down the company.
Rajasthan High Court directed the police to arrest him, where a case was pending against him, Mr Sharma said.
Bhatnagar was on social media with a different name.
A detailed investigation of his social media profile revealed that he was living in the Vaishali Nagar area from where he was arrested, the SHO said.
Two other accused were absconding.
Categories: Social Media
Social Media Profile Lands Man In Jail In 17-Year-Old Case
- Twitter India, White Swan Foundation Join Hands to Spread Information About Suicide Prevention
- Pinterest Now Has 250 Million Monthly Users
- Twitter to Show Live Streams on Top of Your Timeline
- Easing the administrative burden of GDPR
- HTC Opens Up Viveport Store to Oculus Rift Users as VR Headset Shipments Decline