We’ve been hearing rumors about alleged Xperia devices but Sony is keeping its lips tight about any releases and launches. We knew the company will have a press conference at MWC in Barcelona next month and now we have an exact date for that. The press invite says February 27, 7:30 GMT.
We are expecting to hear more about the alleged Sony Xperia XA successor which we saw earlier in renders. We’ve seen front panel leaks and press images of other devices, but we are yet to see if all of them will go official or some will have to wait until IFA in September.
The GSMArena team will be on site in Barcelona so put the date in the diary and stand by for some exclusive info.
Sony to reveal new phones on February 27 at MWC
- 12 Ways to Build a Winning SEO Strategy on a Small Budget
- SEO Explained In Eight Simple Steps: Let’s Clear The Confusion
- Xiaomi, Oppo to use Qualcomm’s newest mobile phone chips
- SEO Proposals: Their Particular Challenge & How to Avoid Getting a Silent No
- Samsung’s huge curved gaming monitor is an absolute unit, and $100 off