Pune-based consumer internet firm Mazkara Internet has acquired Mumbai-based mobile technology startup BazingaLabs for an undisclosed amount, the company said in a press statement. BazingaLabs, founded by Kakshil Shah, has developed Skedule, a mobile application that lets users discover and book experiences at their location. In the past, Bazinga has partnered with startups to develop […]
- 5 Ways Solid SEO and Web Design Work Together to Build Rapport With Google
- Here’s Why Inclusive Web Design with SEO Wins 2020
- This Dell 24-inch 1080p 144HZ gaming monitor is on sale for $150 ahead of Black Friday
- Which SEO software is right for your company?
- The biggest PC gaming stories of the week